- Managing sites, communities, questions, and posting on social media
- Share material, including blogs, infographics, and videos.
- Take care of public forums and generate reporting
- Monitor social media activity to find adaptable ideas and campaigns that perform well.
- Contribute to growing our online reputation and profile.
- Develop and carry out social media marketing strategies.
- Carry out additional tasks as directed by the marketing manager.
- Good English Communication is a must.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Unpaid Internship only travel allowance will be given.