The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Create and launch campaigns.
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines.
- Responsible for On-site, Off-site, and Technical SEO.
- Help to create marketing content like, Guest posts, Article Submission, Social, etc.
- Create and implement a white hat backlinks strategy to rank keywords and bring traffic to search engines organically.
- Monitor Search Results to keep keywords recorded and up to date.
- Keep up with the latest SEO updates, Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- Expert must have good knowledge of the latest SEO strategies.
- 2+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Result oriented work experience in ranking websites/webpages on different search engines by using White Hat SEO.
- Strong knowledge and grip on different SEO Analytics tools like; Google Analytics, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Webmaster, Ahrefs, SEMrush Moz Pro Etc.
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.